2 Simple Ways to Make Natural Hair Soft All Day & Every Day by IgboCurls | Watch!




Chinwe (IgboCurls)

Today the natural hair vlogger is out with a new video, sharing tips on how to make natural hair soft – which is a question I get asked a lot. When I respond with “I use water, just use a spray bottle,” people hardly believe, they always want to hear some magic trick or fantasy product but really it’s as easy as water, ladies! Here’s what Chinwe has to say on the matter.
Hi loves! The most asked question I receive almost on a daily basis is how I manage my natural hair. How do I keep it soft, how do I keep it healthy and more. Well, today I am showing you all 2 ways I keep my natural hair soft and moisturised, all day, every day! I hope you all enjoy the video. Please don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe if you already haven’t. Stay blessed lovelies!
Watch

No comments: