Eki Ogunbor is Certified #FixFam! Read all about her Makeup Session with MAC’s Senior Artist for SS Africa Marco Louis

Hi, guys! It’s Eki Ogunbor 🙂

On Wednesday, I got the opportunity to have my makeup done by MAC Cosmetics Senior Artist for Sub-Saharan Africa, Marco Louis! I was so excited!
BN Style's Eki Ogunbor is Certified MAC #FixFam! Read all about her Makeup Session with Marco Louis
I got to try out the MAC Studio Fix foundation and I’ve been certified MAC #FixFam since Marco put me on it. Aside from testing out the foundation, the makeup maestro taught me a few of his makeup tricks in the one on one session. He’s such a pleasant person, we had fun laughing and sharing jokes. He also told me about New York Fashion Week and what it was like to get content for the #BNatNYFWSS18 takeover he did on @bellanaijabeautyClick here if you missed it.
I absolutely love how the MAC Studio Fix foundation feels on my skin, it’s perfect for the weather here in Lagos. I also got to learn 2 new ways to use lip liner. It’s not just for your lips ladies, try it on your eyes and cheeks for a hint of colour and a one-colour/monochrome look.
We also tried a subtle glossy eye which was hot on the runway for fashion weekthis season, using the Ice Follies Gloss by MAC as well 💋
See the Photos and Videos below… Swipe left!
***
Heard of our new BN Style siteClick here to connect with us and follow us on Instagram with @bellanaijastyle.

No comments: