Lola OJ is Back with a Tutorial for a Non-Cakey Full Coverage Foundation Look


lola-oj-full-foundation-2-bellanaija


Hi guys,
This is a talk though tutorial on how I achieve this look, ideal for when you need full foundation coverage but do not want to look too cakey!
The most helpful tips I find lies in the application, gentle strokes with the right makeup tools then setting it smoothly seems to do the trick for me.
If you have a shoot or a wedding and want a flawless foundation look without it feeling and looking to heavy, then it may be worth watching this video.
This isn’t my everyday foundation routine as I don’t tend to need full coverage day to day, you can refer to my previous videos for my daily foundation application.
Thanks and I hope its helpful!
Watch the Video

No comments: