Everyday Makeup Tutorial without False Lashes by OmabelleTV

Beauty vlogger OmabelleTV shares a makeup tutorial for this everyday look, without false lashes. Here’s what she said;
Hi Beauties, So, I’ve got my everyday, no false lashes makeup tutorial for you guys today and this look has been my Go-To makeup look. Its very easy and takes just a few minutes to achieve.
This is a very simple and neutral look yet glamorous which I love and its perfect for a date night, night out or any special occasion. It can also be paired with any lip color of your choice.
And as always, it will be a full face makeup look where I show you my full coverage flawless foundation routine and how I cover my acne, blemishes and hyperpigmentation.
Hope you enjoy! xoxo
Watch the Video
Everyday Makeup Tutorial without False Lashes by OmabelleTV  Everyday Makeup Tutorial without False Lashes by OmabelleTV Reviewed by mkundi tv on 8:52:00 PM Rating: 5

Follow by Email